Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Self-control works in the power of the soul.

Self-control works in the power of the soul.

Self-control works in the power of the soul.

Self-restraint makes sense for yourself. Very few people in the world can control their physical actions. But they do not have difficulty understanding it that the mind is controlling physical actions. The mind of man is always a small, narrow and always scary picture of a life that lives in the same way - he lived through such narrow circumstances in the previous life.

Many people who have discovered the power of self-determination, write the date of the day as a memorable incident in diary. It is marked as a precious experience in life. The same happened in my life. I got inner peace from a very tough life. I had to spend life with the wrong and the bitter experience. They are a wonderful example.

I had an office in an old house. One day I had a little misunderstanding with the real owner of that office. Then he decided that he would hate me. It has happened so many times that I have been traveling to work in the office that I do not care that everyone has gone and has become dark. At that time the owner closed the whole house and switched to the darkness and I drowned in the dark. I used to keep burning inside the angry rage. But I did not publish it out because I still had the power to control myself.

One Sunday I went to the office to get an address, to which address I would have to deliver a goods the next day. The moment I sat on the chair in front of my desk, the light went away.

I jumped up and ran like a madman and ran down the street in the courtyard of the house and saw that the owner and the fire of the fires opened with a stick and was very happy. The wrath of my days was broken and I started attacking him in such intense language whose heat was much more hot than that of the fires.

When I was ridiculing him, he closed me directly and said his face and said,
'What seems like you have been a little excited, do not you?'

He is no longer hated. I am a psychology student. A lot of good information about Dorna.

I gradually went back to my office. I sat for a while and thought. And after a while I realized that I had to apologize to the man. Although no one was saying from within our mind, I can not do such a thing. Still, I got up as time went on. I thought I had to make peace with the man. And my mind will get back to peace.

When I went to the yard, the man went into his small flat. I slowly knocked on his door. He asked for calm and tender voice, that's what I came for.

I said, the mistake I made to him, I have applied to him the language of the sarcasm that I have come to ask for forgiveness for him.

The man was filled with a wide smile. He said, no outsider standing in these four walls could hear what you said to me. I'm not going to say anything to anyone about this and hopefully you will not even tell anyone anything. So let's forget the whole thing.

We handshake. After that there was no bitter conflict between us. From that day I firmly promised that I would never lose control of my mind. From the day I made this promise, my strength began to grow. My words got more importance. I started to build friendships more easily and smoothly. And began to learn more about how to win fate.

There was a change in my conversion. I had done it, but it was in my heart that I had the patience to eat. And with the help of the outside, I have rekindled this power of my heart.

Your mind is only your lord, you have nothing to do for the world you came in, and you have nothing to do with leaving this world. But in the life you have got you can do as you want. You can be your destiny, you can be the captain of your soul. You can build your own life without following others.


Do not forget to share the post with friends.

Post a Comment

0 Comments